Rosh Metal provided the materials and also erected structural steel structure for a Canada Trust TD branch building which now stands complete and operational at the intersection of the Granville Avenue and No. 3 Road in Richmond BC. The said building is a project of a free-standing one-storey building constructed in accordance with our client’s wishes. Single-storey buildings of this type are a popular choice in the industry, regardless of the fact whether they are intended for industrial or commercial use (as in a case of TD bank building). Single-storey steel structures are fast and inexpensive structural solutions for clients aiming for sustainability, safety in exceptional and extreme cases, and overall easy maintenance. Another positive of these types of structures is that the budget really changes in the project phase as fluctuations in the prices of steel are rare and minimal. These properties are also guaranteed in the case of the TD branch building, especially as the materials used in the construction process have been provided by our own workshop. The goal of both the client and the contractor is usually to pre-fabricate materials in the facilities of the contractor which, in turn, yields smaller construction costs and shorter construction times.
- Texcan – Industrial Warehouse and Office Building 102,000 sq.ft
- East Newton – Structural Steel Installation for Two Warehouses 30,000 sq.ft and 20,000 sq.ft
- TD Bank – A Freestanding One-Storey Building in Richmond, BC
- Rosh Metal – Structural Steel Fabrication and Installation of 10,000 sq.ft. Tilt Up in Richmond for Sabi Aulakh (Prism Construction)
- Rosh Metal – Fabrication and Erection of Structural Steel in Coquitlam for BFI Garage, 15,000 sq. ft. (Prism Construction)
- Structural Steel Fabrication and Installation of 60,000 sq.ft. Building in Richmond for Gateway Pacific Business Centre Bldg A (Integrated Construction)
- Structural Steel Fabrication for Best Western Hotel, Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta